In this issue of PoliQuads we explore the topic of Free Tuition.
1) Should the government provide free or subsidized tuition to all citizens?
2) What would be the economic/social/political impact of giving students free tuition?
3) Should there be any consideration paid to what field of study students choose?
4) How would such a program be funded, or if you don’t think it should be, what programs if any would you rather see in place to assist potential students?
5) Would giving free tuition lead to a more education population or would it lead to a glut of people
with (what some consider to be) “useless” degrees?
Download our free PDF version or support us by purchasing the ePub, becoming a Patreon subscriber or making a donation using PayPal