Second Amendment Wrongs & The Right to Bear Harms by Bill Watkins (Liberalism)
Take our 'Gun Control' quiz here.
See where you fall on the PoliQuads Chart by taking our PoliQuiz here.
In this issue of PoliQuads we explore the topic of Gun Control.
1) Should the ownership of firearms be fully allowed or should there be restrictions or bans on them?
2) Is the ownership of guns a matter of individual rights or does the negative impact on societal good take precedent?
3) Is the private ownership of guns necessary to prevent government overreach/tyranny?
4) What are the biggest benefits and potentially negative aspects of your position on this issue?
5) What role, if any, should the government play in legislating matters related to firearms?
Support us by purchasing the ePub, becoming a Patreon subscriber or by making a donation using PayPal